Tuesday, May 15, 2018

TELL ME TUESDAY #197 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY-SEVEN
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



Joining us this week...
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!



LAST WEEK'S TMT



★★★★








*I am having some physical issues that are making it difficult to type, even on my Kindle, so all I have been managing to do on Twitter, Facebook, and IG is scroll and "like" your posts. I am thinking today I might try to leave smiley faces on blog posts I've read, just to let you know I've been there. A big thank you to my son for helping me put together this barebones TMT. 
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.