Saturday, May 12, 2018

BOOKSTAGRAM BOOST - May 2018

BOOKSTAGRAM BOOST
MAY 2018
BOOKSTAGRAM BOOST is a monthly meme hosted by Aimee from AIMEE ALWAYS for featuring Bookstagrammers you love who have under 1K followers. I will be featuring one Instagram account, a favorite photo I saw in my feed, and my most liked photo from the previous month. I might also throw in pics of props I have found at the dollar store, or links to instructionals I have found while surfing the web! I will see you here the second Saturday of each month. I also follow some great artists and photographers, so I will randomly be adding them here and there, too!




LAST MONTH'S BOOST






THETALESOFTODD

This Boostagrammer turned out to be a rather rude person, so I came back and took her link down. Ha ha.




Nikki Sixx, from the Heavy Metal band Motley Crue, has posted books on IG many times before, but only generic, books only, flat lays. However, this one was truly a Bookstagram photo! As you can see I requested that he hashtag his next book photo with #Bookstagram. He usually only interacts with the first few commenters, so I hope to be able to come across another one a bit earlier on. I love Metal guys posting about books and reading, so teen boys think it's cool. My guitar tabs/backing tracks/lessons guy, 331 EROCK, does too, but only boring hand-helds and generic kitchen counter flat lays. Maybe I can convince him to do some Bookstagram style photos also. Ha ha!





I was ecstatic that my artist friend and art gallery manager, Kady who moved to New Orleans last year, commented! Bookstagram photos are a far cry from my cemetery headstone and statuary jam back in my photography business days. Did you know I used to be a wedding photographer?

Tell me who some of your favorite Bookstagrammers are.
You can find me here @LaLaCanifshewants2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.