Wednesday, February 7, 2018

WAITING 4 WEDNESDAY - February 2018

FEBRUARY 2018

I will be posting one, or maybe two, of my highly anticipated book releases the first Wednesday of every month!




GOODREADS
A Gothic re-telling of the Princess and the Pea fairytale!
Publshes January 2019

This gorgeous book is by the lovely A.G. Howard, author of the Wonderland based SPLINTERED SERIES. Since the publication of the last Splintered novel, she has given us a YA Phantom of the Opera inspired story, ROSEBLOOD, and two books in a New Adult series: THE ARCHITECT OF SONG and THE HUMMINGBIRD HEART; which are the beginning of the Haunted Hearts Legacy.



I was elated when A.G. told me that the same talented artist, NATHALIA SUELLEN, who produced the cover art for all of her other titles was the artist for this cover, too!

What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.