Sunday, February 4, 2018

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS #152

NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-TWO


THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS
WEEKLY WRAP-UP
BLOG - LIFE - MUSIC - WEB

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.

2018 READING CHALLENGES INTRODUCTION
BEAT THE BACK LIST - BETTER WORLD BOOKS

COVER CONVERSATIONS
MY GOLLANCZ TERRY PRATCHETT COLLECTION HARDCOVER

THE MONTHLY MOSH
JANUARY WRAP-UP
READING AND BOOKS ONLY
STACKING THE SHELVES
MONTHLY $5 AMAZON GC GIVEAWAY


Wow! It's been forever since I have done what I consider a full blogging week (4-5 posts). I think it is because of finally being over the super flu. I don't know about you, but I always feel a bit more motivated after a sickness because it feels so great to be on my feet again. Ha ha. As you can see, I have resumed my reading and books only monthly wrap-up, and same as last year there will be some kind of small giveaway each month!

I have been a boring person lately. Ha!

As you know I have started to play guitar again after stopping when I had my son 25 years ago, and besides fulfilling a promise to a friend who passed away, and looking forward to making some fun money after I retire next year playing bar gigs with old band days buddies, I have gotten the unexpected perks of more joy, centering, and revitalized energy levels in every day life. So, I have been encouraging others to pick up an old instrument or start a new one. Although my re-entry point wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be, it wasn't much better, so I was thrilled to find some inspiration and motivation on YouTube in RACHELF. She began playing electric guitar from scratch two years ago at the age of 22, and here is her month by month progress clips video montage. Have a look, it might inspire you, too!


BOUGHT EBOOKS
GOODREADS
It was still $1.99 as an ebook at the time ofthis posting.

GOODREADS
This title was still $1.99 on Sunday, too.

NETGALLEY REVIEW ARC
GOODREADS
It publishes May 22nd.

WON ON GOODREADS
GOODREADS
It publishes February 13th.


TELL ME TUESDAY
NOW. NEXT. LAST.
TOP TEN

YEAR END READING SURVEY
I pinky swear this time. Ha ha!

COVER CONVERSATIONS

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS
Have a stellar week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.