Tuesday, January 9, 2018

TELL ME TUESDAY #179

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-NINE
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST WEEK'S TMT


NONE! YIKES!




I am starting a buddy read with Annemieke from A DANCE WITH BOOKS on Monday.

YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
FANTASY
Publishes January 30th - Netgalley
It is my first ARC of the year.



Besides the BEAT THE BACKLIST CHALLENGE, this is the only other year long challenge I am taking on this year. I will be posting this graphic at the bottom of my TMT posts to keep it updated. I have yet to complete any books yet this year. Ha!
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.