Tuesday, January 2, 2018

TELL ME TUESDAY #178

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-EIGHT
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!


WINTERNIGHT #2
Publishes January 25th 2018 - Netgalley
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I loved and adored this book!


YOUNG ADULT
TIMEKEEPER TRILOGY #1
FANTASY
LGBTQ
Annemieke from A DANCE WITH BOOKS has been singing the praises of this book on her blog since she read it. I think the publishers read my Cover Conversations POST about the covers because they changed the Kindle image to the new artwork. *wink wink* Ha ha. I have started it and really like it!I

ADULT FICTION
DUNE SAGA #1
SCIENCE FICTION
This is my fourth time reading this book. The first time was in 1985 and the last time was in 2005. I am buddy reading with my son (see below) for the JANUARY VINTAGE SCIFI DUNE READ-A-LONG. I am reading it on my Kindle and he is reading my 1979 vintage paperback.


YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
FANTASY
Publishes January 30th - Netgalley

My son is reading a paperback of DUNE from a box set I was given by a college friend in 1979; which I didn't get around to reading until 1985!
It is pretty beat up well loved, but it is holding together. He read this copy in 2008 also.
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.