Tuesday, December 26, 2017

TELL ME TUESDAY #177 - Top Ten

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-SEVEN
TOP TEN TUESDAY
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!

Joining us this week...
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS


YOUNG ADULT
WINTERNIGHT TRILOGY #1
FANTASY
Most of the first 20% of this book bored me, but after about 30% it was stellar! I was extremely happy I had an ARC of the sequel to dive right into. I also listened to an audio of Dicken's A Christmas Carol on Christmas day. I think it will become an annual thing with me.


WINTERNIGHT #2
Publishes January 25th 2018 - Netgalley
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK!


YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
FANTASY
Publishes January 30th - Netgalley
Hmm... I thought this was Middle Grade, but it is not. *sighs*

He has started DUNE and is loving it this time around. I will also be reading Dune for the JANUARY VINTAGE SCIFI DUNE READ-A-LONG.

HOSTED BY:
This week's prompt is Top Ten Highly Anticipated Books of 2018.


Winternight #3
YA - Katherine Arden

YA - Naomi Novik

The Bone Witch #2
YA - Rin Chupeco

Constellation #2
YA - Claudia Gray

YA - Sarah Nicole Smetana

Wayfarers #3
AF - Becky Chambers

The Black Witch Chronicles #2
YA - Laurie Forest

The Themis Files #3
AF - Sylvain Neuvel

Timekeeper #2
YA - Tara Sim

MG - Victoria Schwab
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.