Thursday, September 21, 2017

TAG, YOU'RE IT! Beautiful Book Covers

I was tagged by the lovely Annemieke, from A DANCE WITH BOOKS, for this post brimming with pretties from my shelves. Who doesn't love an excuse to show off their cover delights?

MY FIVE MOST BEAUTIFUL COVERS
*remember that the last two books would also be considered most beautiful.


MY FAVORITE COLOR COVER
PURPLE! I think this is the only truly purple cover I own. I will have to work on that. I love black, too.


COVER WITH MY LEAST FAVORITE COLOR
PINK! YUCK!


FAVORITE CLASSIC COVER
If I had time to get into the storage boxes, my vintage Alice in Wonderland in a slip cover would have been my choice. Maybe after I unbox those books I will do this tag again with all pre-blogging books.


FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK COVER
The Beatrix Potter books are the first books I remember getting from the Children's library when I was three years old. I am collecting them. There are twenty-three in the original miniature book series and I have twenty of them. I think five more were added at one point because a lot of sites say there are twenty-eight mini books.


A BOOK BOUGHT SOLELY FOR ITS COVER
I actually bought the ebook of this because of the cover. This physical copy I won from the author and I was thrilled. It is as wonderful on the inside as it is on the outside. I have read it three times!


OUT OF EVERY BOOK ON YOUR SHELVES WHICH ONE BEST EXEMPLIFIES YOUR IDEA OF A BEAUTIFUL COVER
I love dark covers with prominent iridescent font. I was given this book by the publisher for being one of the first fifty readers to review it on Edelweiss. I love it, but it doesn't quite match either of the other two hardcover styles for the trilogy. Ha ha.

I held it under the light to try and show the beautiful iridescence. You can see the burgundy, but the camera did not pick up the purple tones.

THANK YOU FOR TAGGING ME, ANNEMIEKE!
You can view her stunning Beautiful Covers Tag: HERE.
TAG, YOU'RE IT!
*If you do the tag leave the link in the comments and I will visit and add your link to the bottom of my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.