Tuesday, August 22, 2017

TELL ME TUESDAY #160

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


★★★★★
There is no Goodreads review up yet because I wanted to think about it. This book also counted as a DOG DAYS OF SUMMER read. The author's portrayal of Milton, the 100 pound Golden Retriever, was spot on. It will definitely be in my top ten for 2017. Also, after thinking the book was a Middle Grade in the beginning, it is actually Adult Fiction. It published August 8th and was a Netgalley ARC.


NONFICTION
SCIENCE
DOGS
Published October 4th 2016 - Netgalley
This is my DOG DAYS OF SUMMER book for the week. It is also a backlist Netgalley ARC so it's a win-win situation.

MEMOIR
FAMILY
Published August 1st- Netgalley
This is my current ARC. I am loving it so far. The author writes her story filled with imagery.


MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
ISSUE RELATED - OCD
Publishes August 27th - Netgalley
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.