Sunday, July 9, 2017

THE SUNDAY POST #121

THE SUNDAY POST
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-ONE
THE SUNDAY POST is a weekly wrap-up feature hosted by Kimba at the CAFFEINATED BOOK REVIEWER.



I'M A ROCK STAR TAG
I TAG YOU!

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
MY TOP TEN
DISCOUNT BOOK SOURCES

THE MID-YEAR BOOK FREAKOUT TAG
I TAG YOU!

PHOTOGRAPHS
LIBRARY OUTDOOR CONCERT

I was checking on my Bloglovin' follower total and I decided to check to see if anyone had favorited any of my posts, when I saw that BL' now has a comment section and people had commented on some of my posts there and not clicked through to my blog. Therefore, not only was I not seeing these comments, it was also stealing visits to my blog! There is also no way to reply to these comments. Thank goodness Annemieke from A DANCE WITH BOOKS still had the link to the NOSEGRAZE post about other things Bloglovin' had, and has, been doing and they had added the instructions on how to change your RSS setting for Blogger to the truncated jump break view. My readers now have to click through to the blog to view the entire post. In less than 48 hours my monthly view total has gone up by over 1,500. I am finally averaging over 4,000 hits again and I am seriously happy. I will be curious to see if the number will keep climbing until I am back to my usual 8,000+ from earlier in the year.

◆◆◆

Please enter my $10.00 Amazon gift card GIVEAWAY. All you have to do is like and comment on THIS FACEBOOK POST. Only two people are properly entered! Those are great odds for winning so far. It is INTERNATIONAL if you can use a US GC.

◆◆◆

Some reviewers on Goodreads have been rating diverse books one star because they are saying POC authors are trying to make a quick buck off of a "trendy" topic. Where do these people come from?


CURRENTLY READING
ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
SCIFI / FANTASY
DYSTOPIAN

BOUGHT EBOOKS
SCIENCE FICTION
GRAPHIC NOVEL
I have the Wool series as animated ebooks, so I want to read the first book before I read this. It is still 99¢ at the time of this posting.

NETGALLEY
MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY
ISSUE RELATED
AUTISM / FAMILY
It publishes September 12th.

BOOK OUTLET ORDER
Five of the six Beatrix Potter books have to be sent back because they have black smudge marks on them. *grumbles*

Annemieke from A DANCE WITH BOOKS and I will be starting our buddy read of this last Tiffany Aching story *sniffles* in less than two weeks.

It comes in a cardboard folder type dust jacket with a three foot by three foot map of ANKH-MORPORK tucked in the back.



BLOG OF THE WEEK
Elizabeth disappears on occasion, when her musical life takes over, but she has been stomping around a bit lately and it has made me very happy. We have a common love of the weird like Clive Barker, but she has very eclectic tastes and I bet if you visited she would be talking about something you might be interested in. She loves anime and Korean dramas, too.

∵∵∵

The Snape themed fanfic titles and summaries in this article are especially hilarious! There is a link in the post to follow to read some of the computer generated stories.

∵∵∵

If you enjoy news type articles about the world of books, like the one above, make sure you follow my FACEBOOK SISTER PAGE.


BOOK BLOGGER HOP
MY PASSION FOR READING IN ONE SENTENCE

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TOP TEN
Things In Books That Bug Me

BOOK BLOGGER HOP
FAVORITE READING SNACKS

WEEKLY WALK
PHOTOGRAPHS

THE MONTHLY MOSH
JUNE BOOKS WRAP-UP
$5.00 Amazon GC Giveaway

THE SUNDAY POST
Have marvelous new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.