Tuesday, July 11, 2017

TELL ME TUESDAY #154

 
LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TOP TEN TUESDAY
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FOUR
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!

▪ ▪ ▪
Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours. Plus, I love her PUPDATES with photos about her foster dogs!

ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
SCIENCE FICTION
SOCIOPOLITICAL
This story is fabulous. It is Science Fiction in setting only, the story is strongly charater driven and it reads more like Literary Fiction. The main character is extremely introspective. It was a Netgalley ARC and It published June 1st.

ADULT
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY
DIVERSE
CULTURAL
RACE
This was sent to me by the publisher, unsolicited, and I also was approved on Edelweiss. It is the book I was referring to in my The Sunday Post when I said reviewers were rating books by POC authors one star on Goodreads for being "trendy". Yeah, can you believe that? It published today.


Neither happy, nor cooperative. Ha ha. That's my grumpy cat Atticus Fatticus.

This was the best we could do. That is the ARC I was sent. It was another unsolictied title. I also was approved on Netgalley. I like reading eARCs better. Heh. Here is the actual cover...
ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
SCIFI / FANTASY
DYSTOPIAN
It is a strange and addicting book; more Fantasy than SciFi at this point, but it is definitely dystopic. It published June 27th. I love it!

And I am still slowly making my way through my fifth reading of Sorcerer's Stone. I am reading the illustrated edition I received for Christmas in 2015.

MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
SCIFI / FANTASY
DYSTOPIC
ISSUE RELATED
CENSORSHIP
It publishes August 8th. I have a couple of ARCs pubbing before that, but the publicist sent some pre-publication materials, so I figured I needed to get it read. Plus, it sounds similar to the Adult Fiction book I am reading now and I thought it would be interesting to read them back to back.
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.