Sunday, June 11, 2017

THE SUNDAY POST #117

THE SUNDAY POST
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTEEN
THE SUNDAY POST is a weekly wrap-up feature hosted by Kimba at the CAFFEINATED BOOK REVIEWER.



LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TOP TEN
Diverse Titles Recently Added To My TBR

WEEKLY QUESTION
Do You Have Other Things On Your Bookshelves?
(with photos)

The nasty picture book author took down her offensive comment on my Amazon review and replaced it with, "Thank you for your review." l have a copy of the original comment, so I am still going to do a Rant Review about it.
◆◆◆
The photo posting problem is solved, but not in a very efficient way. Long story short... the Google Drive folder was not set to "public", but even after it was only Google Friends Connect followers could see them. At least this let me share them to my image editor again, however, this ancient Kindle will only let me download the edited versions (that have the Google Drive urls changed to Be Funky urls) to Twitter. I can then download them to a Twitter images folder on the Kindle, and then upload them to the blog. That's four steps for each photo instead of one. The Manchild tried to send them to my Google email as not Google Drive images, but it automatically changes them when he sends them. I am going to have him send the next batch to my Yahoo email and see what that does.
◆◆◆
Anyway, I was able to correct my Book Blogger Hop shelf tour, so the photos showed, and I will correct my 52 Pins post this week and repost it.

BARGIN
I usually don't do this, but the last book I read was fabulous and the ebook is on special for $2.99 right now, and it just published last week.
YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
MEMOIR
ISSUE RELATED
MUSIC

CURRENTLY READING
Annemieke, from A DANCE WITH BOOKS, and I are buddy reading our third Tiffany Aching arc DISCWORLD title! We have been doing this since we found out about our mutual love for the first Tiffany story, The Wee Free Men.

BOUGHT EBOOKS
I saw this was on sale for $1.99 (and it still is) and I snapped it up because Katherine from I WISH I LIVED IN A LIBRARY has me all excited about reading the sequel BELLES ON THEIR TOES. I read this ages ago, so I want a refresher before I read the second book.

I have Frog and Toad Together in my Kindle library, and this one was on sale for $1.99. I am always thinking about those someday grandchildren, ha ha. It is back to regular price, now. Frog and Toad stories were Baz Manchild's favorites.


Terry Pratchett is one of the few authors I will pay full price for.

NO ARCS
Fabulous!


BLOG OF THE WEEK
She posted some nice shelfies in her Book Blogger Hop post.
◆◆◆
PAGES UNBOUND REVIEWS did a DISCUSSION POST about using library books for Bookstagram photos.


TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TOP TEN
Father's Day Freebie

BOOK BLOGGER HOP
How Do You Organize Your Sidebar?

THE MONTHLY MASH
MAY EDITION
BOOKS ONLY WRAP-UP
STACKING THE SHELVES
$10.00 Gift Card Giveaway

THE SUNDAY POST
Have an splendid new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.